Your inquiry into Oklahoma Christian Academy is very important and we welcome your interest.Schedule a visit
Students applying for grades 3-12 are welcome to spend a day at OCA “shadowing” in their appropriate grade level. They will meet our teachers, staff, and future classmates. The online application is required before a shadow day will be scheduled.
Applicants for admission to Oklahoma Christian Academy must furnish evidence that they are physically and emotionally fit, of good moral character, and academically capable. All applicants must:
- Provide Records and Recommendations from Previous Schools
- Be eligible for re-enrollment in all schools previously attended
- Not have been suspended or expelled from school within the past twelve months
- Have no academic semester grade average lower than "75"
- Have acceptable conduct grades and work habits
- Not be coming directly from any type of rehabilitation program (i.e., drug, alcohol, behavior, mental, etc.)
- Agree to comply with all policies in the family handbook
Students with documented learning differences may be considered for our SOAR program. OCA does not provide services or accommodations for behavioral needs.
If all of the admissions requirements have been met, you will be contacted to schedule a math and reading entrance exam. This assessment is based on our current curriculum and will help determine a student’s academic success at OCA.
Interview with Principal
After all of the above has been submitted and reviewed, the applicant and family will interview with the principal to discuss mission, expectations, and to assess the appropriate fit between schools and family.
Families will be notified of the final status of their application.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition may be paid in full at the time of enrollment (or prior to May 24th of current year) with a 3% discount of the net tuition amount, or may be paid on a monthly basis. The 12-month payment schedule only applies to students who are enrolled by June 1st.